TeamPeople, a Division of System One Holdings, LLC (“TeamPeople” or “Company”) does not collect personally-identifying information via its website (www.teampeople.tv) except (i) to the extent that you provide this information in an online job application or online inquiry and (ii) to the extent that your web browser provides personal information.
If you choose to submit your resume or apply for a specific job or engagement, TeamPeople will collect personal information about you such as your name, location, email address, and career history.
TeamPeople uses third-party staffing and recruiting software to track and manage candidate and client information and to manage the career portal on our website. For this reason, your information will be transferred to our internal resume database that TeamPeople uses to administer recruitment services. Additionally, we may disclose personal information as described in this policy in connection with the following:
- Potential clients or employers: We may share your Personal Information at your direction, if you are a job seeker, with a client for the purpose of providing services (such as staffing and recruiting services, or search, workforce management, or related services). To the extent you become employed by a client of the Company through our services, the Company’s client will process such Personal Information in accordance with its own policies and procedures.
- Compliance with laws, government, and law enforcement: We may disclose Personal Information where we are legally required to do so in order to respond to or comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or government requests, including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Vendors, consultants, and other service providers: We use vendors, consultants, and other service providers to assist us in providing services to our clients and operating our business, and it may be necessary for us to provide access to your Personal Information (for example, IT vendors who support our systems, vendors providing payroll and human resource providers as well as background check vendors).
- Business transfers and corporate transactions: Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, the Company decides to sell, buy, merge, or otherwise reorganize businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of Personal Information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. In these circumstances, the Company’s practice to seek appropriate protection for the information.
- Vital interests and legal rights: We may collect and possibly share Personal Information and any other additional information available to us in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law, including without limitation to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We also may disclose your Personal Information when we choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Personal information is subject to disclosure in response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on us in accordance with their terms, or as otherwise required by applicable law, which includes compliance with valid law enforcement requests.
- To process, complete or otherwise act upon or respond to your request or reason for submitting that information.
- To register and/or verify you in connection with your application or request.
- To communicate with you about your request or any other reason you may have for submitting that information.
- With affiliates who have agreed to maintain the privacy of the personal information.
- To our professional advisors (such as legal counsel).
- To provide additional information about our services.
- With your consent: We may disclose your Personal Information for other purposes with your consent.
In addition, we may disclose de-identified information without restriction (unless prohibited by applicable law).
The Company will not disclose the personal information you provide, or details of your individual visits to this website, to any outside parties except as necessary for job applications or other recruitment services that you have requested, with your consent, or when we believe the law requires it.
In addition to the information described above, we may also collect: (i) information you provide at the time of requesting new or additional positions; (ii) information you provide when you report a problem with the website; (iii) records and copies of your correspondence with us; and (iv) any other information you submit to us or which is submitted on your behalf.
We do not rent, sell, or trade any of our contact lists or personal information and disclose this information only in accordance with this policy. There are limited circumstances when we share or otherwise personal information, which are described in the bullet points above.
TeamPeople may, however, aggregate certain elements of your personally-identifying information with the information of other users of our website to analyze the usefulness and popularity of various web pages on its website, such as which areas users visit most frequently. This information is used to improve your online experience.
TeamPeople is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of measures to ensure that your personal information (including the information in your resume) is protected from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and the Company cannot guarantee that the personal information you submit will not be intercepted by others. You should be aware that your current place of employment may monitor your online activity.
Our website may include links to external websites operated by other organizations that may collect personal information from visitors to their site. We can’t guarantee the content or privacy practices of any external websites and do not accept responsibility for those websites.
Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you use the website. This information may include information such as the following, without limitation, (i) name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using and the IP address of your Internet Service Provider; (ii) type and version of Internet browser software you use and your operating system; (iii) date and time you access the website the length of your stay; (iv) information about your mobile device, including the device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and device’s telephone number; and (v) demographic information and the language used by the computer or mobile device.
We may also collect general, non-identifying statistical information in connection with the use of the website. To the extent that any such information collected through automatic collection technologies, such as an IP address, is or becomes identified to or otherwise associated with or capable of identifying you, such information will be treated as personal information.
We use this information to monitor the usage of the website, assess performance, ensure technological compatibility, and understand the relative importance of the information provided on the website. We may also use this data to conduct statistical analyses.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Security – these cookies allow us to secure access to your account
- Preference – these cookies store your website preferences
- Analytics – allows us to monitor website visitor activity to identify popular content and spot potential problems
- Features – shows individual activity to deliver a customized visitor experience
Do not track signals and requests are sent from your browser to websites you visit indicating you do not want to be tracked or monitored. Most often, you need to affirmatively elect to turn on the do not track signals or requests. Websites are not required to accept these signals or requests, and many do not. Currently, we do not honor do not track signals or requests.
Some jurisdictions (state, federal, national and international), provide individuals with certain rights regarding their personal information. Examples of these laws, (without limitation) are: California (California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”)), Canada (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”), and the European Economic Area (General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)). To exercise any rights your jurisdiction may provide, contact us by using the information at the bottom of this section. Your rights will depend on the location in which you reside and what is personal information for which you have personal rights is also defined by applicable law. What is listed here are only examples, which are taken from CCPA, PIPEDA and GDPR:
To exercise any of your individual rights, please contact us by phone at 412.995.1900; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by mail at TeamPeople, a Division of System One Holdings, LLC, ATTN: Human Resources, 210 Sixth Avenue, Suite 3100, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
The TeamPeople website does not constitute an offer or contract. Information on this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
If you click on links within the website (such as social media) that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies, practices, and statements. We are not responsible for the actions or inactions of any third-party websites, the accessibility of any third-party website, or the policies or practices of any third-party website.
The data protection and other laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the website as well as communicating with us, you consent to your information being used and processed in the United States, which is where the website is located and from which the services are rendered. Your use of the website is conditioned on the information being transmitted to the United States.
If you have any questions or comments concerning our Privacy Statement, please contact us by phone at 412.995.1900; by email at email@example.com; or by mail at TeamPeople, a Division of System One Holdings, LLC, ATTN: Human Resources, 210 Sixth Avenue, Suite 3100, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.